By the generous support from the Asian-Pacific Regional Committee of International Brain Research Organization (IBRO-APRC), we provided a Child Care Service for our society members and participants of the 4th Annual Meeting of Mongolian Neuroscience Society which was held on September 15 and 16, 2017, in Ulaanbaatar.
We hired a specialized child care facility, Ukhaan-Dalai Kindergarten (Bayanzurkh – 8, 107-103), which offers the following services:
- Professional child care for children with an age range of 2 years to 6 years old
- 8 hours per day on September 15 (Friday) and 16 (Saturday).
- 5 times per day meal arrangement for the children
- A spacious room with a play ground
- 2 bedrooms for 15 children
- Tables, chairs, trash cans
- Safe environment protected by security services.
Parents were happy to use this opportunity and children were comfortable and safe with us!