- During Neuroscience 2014, Dr. Damdindorj and Dr. Battuvshin met Professor Magistretti, the President of International Brain Research Organization (IBRO), and discussed our application for the official membership. Our representatives had an opportunity to participate IBRO Alumni Party and meet Ms. de La Rochefoucauld (the Executive Director of IBRO), Ms. Asakawa (the Director of Development and Communication, IBRO), and Ms. Hadid (the Coordinator of Grants and Development). more information about IBRO …
- Our representatives attended Neuroscience 2014, the Annual Meeting of Society for Neuroscience (USA), to present the latest findings of our studies (Histaminergic arousal system is involved in thermoregulatory response to an acute psychological stress) in Washington DC. more …
- We are proposing to join officially to International Brain Research Organization (IBRO), the union of neuroscience organization including more than 80 national and regional scientific organizations, within 2014. IBRO launches educational programs that reach young neuroscientists in need of support and assistance, in addition to its main goal to promote and support neuroscience training and collaborative research around the world. Please visit the official site of IBRO and the facebook pages for more information.
- “INFO 2014” International Forum on Theoretical and Clinical Aspects of Neurology was held in August 22-23, 2014 at the Ministry of health in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.
- “The 1st international workshop on Neuroscience 2014″ was held on June 13, 2014 at the Health Sciences University of Mongolia in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.
- “The First Neuroscience Public Event″ was held on April 13-14, 2016 at the Mongolian National University of Medical Sciences in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.
- “Multidisciplinary Brain Science 2015″ was held on August 28-30, 2015 at the Corporate Hotel and Convention Center in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.
- “Multidisciplinary Brain Science 2016″ was held on September 23-25, 2016 at the House of Parliament and the Conference Center of SSClub in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.
- “Multidisciplinary Brain Science 2017″ will be held on September 15-16, 2016 at the Ministry of Health in Ulaanbaatar. Read more.